Material Handlers (Lake Geneva, WI)
Pay: up to $15.50/hour
Shift: 2nd shift
Office location: Lake Geneva, WI
Office phone: (262) 248-8900
Reference Number: 63122
Posted: September 13, 2021Apply Online Return to Job Listings
Corporate Services, Inc. has immediate job openings in Twin Lakes, WI for material handlers on second shift. Current openings are paying $14-15.50/hour. This is a great opportunity to get started at a great company as our customer is open to hiring the right candidates. Please call our Lake Geneva office for more information at (262) 248-8900 or apply online today!
Ideal candidates will have at least one year of stand up forklift experience.
Primary responsibilities include, but may not be limited to:
- Reads production schedule, customer order, work order, shipping order, or requisition to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed
- Conveys materials and items from receiving or production areas to storage or to other designated areas
- Sorts and places materials or items on racks, shelves or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color, or product code
- Be able to interpret Tooling/Part Drawings.
- Ensures tools are marked with proper identifying information prior to moving
- Operates Forklift to transport stored items from warehouse to plant or to pick up items from several locations for shipment
- Complete tooling duties as assigned (50% of the job responsibility)
- Be willing to perform other duties that maybe outside your normal work functions as directed by management
Benefits of Corporate Services, Inc:
- Exclusive access to the job you want
- As an employment agency, Corporate Services, Inc. has access to companies all over the area who do not do their own internal hiring — in other words, we are here to help you get a job at great companies you cannot get into on your own.
- Apply for endless positions at one place
- We understand it can sometimes be difficult to track down who is hiring for those outstanding skills you have been working so hard to develop. We can take some of the frustration out the process because we know hundreds of companies and what they are looking for. We can help find which one is a good match for you, all from one convenient location (or several locations if you move a lot).
- We are a "temp-to-hire" agency
- One of our specialties is that we are a temp-to-hire agency. Companies like us because we have one of the lowest turn-around times for you to be qualified to be hired on as a full-fledged employee of our customer. Not all of our positions come with that option, but many of them do. This just means that, for the ones that do, you don't have to wait as long before you can get hired on by our customer.
- We're here to help you... as little or as much as you need it
- Let's face it — employment stuff is complicated. It's OK — we got you covered. The friendly and knowledgeable staff of Corporate Services, Inc. is available to you by phone ((262) 248-8900) from 5:00 am to 12:00 am (midnight) most days to answer any questions you may have before, during and after your employment with us. If you are more comfortable face-to-face, all our offices are open Monday - Friday from 8:00 am - 5:00 pm so stop in, we'd love to see you!
Further Benefits of Corporate Services, Inc:
- Steady weekly paychecks.
- An array of health insurance options to choose from
- No appointment necessary to apply.
- No immediate testing.
- Training may be available.
- Short processing period to discover for which position(s) you may best qualify.
- Access to reliable transportation.
* Candidates with partial requirements for these particular positions are still encouraged to apply for any similar positions we may offer.
Please come in any time between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday, to find out how easy it is to start working!
You do not need an appointment to apply but please be ready to interview or start work immediately.
Corporate Services, Inc.
719 Williams St.
Lake Geneva, WI 53147
Phone: (262) 248-8900
Corporate Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.