Payroll Specialist (Rockford, IL)
Shift: 1st shift
Office location: Rockford, IL
Office phone: (815) 962-8367
Reference Number: 63082
Posted: September 21, 2021Apply Online Return to Job Listings
Corporate Services, Inc. has an immediate opportunity for a career-minded individual to work as a payroll specialist in our Rockford location. This position is responsible for weekly multi-state payroll and customer invoicing. This is an exciting opportunity to work for a growing company with great benefits including a health insurance plan, generous vacation, which begins accruing from week one, cafeteria plan, and a 401(k) plan with employer matching contributions. Please call our Rockford office (815) 962-8367 and ask for James in accounting or apply online today!
Primary responsibilities include, but may not be limited to, day to day financial operations including: general accounting, A/R, A/P, cash receipts, general ledger, payroll, and other related tasks as necessary.
- Submit weekly payroll internally
- Manufacturing experience is preferred
- Advanced proficiency in spreadsheet software programs
- Experience with Connected software is a plus
- Ability to analyze financial data and prepare meaningful financial reports and statements
- Passion for business and business planning
Ideal Candidate will possess:
- Business-to-business sales background.
- Knowledge of labor and employment law.
- A track record of success.
- A self-starting, motivated, driven-to-excel attitude.
- Proficiency in organizing and attention to detail.
- The ability to follow a schedule and meet deadlines.
- A solid work ethic, great interpersonal skills and the ability to learn quickly.
- The ability to work independently as well as within a team.
* Candidates with partial requirements for these particular positions are still encouraged to apply for any similar positions we may offer.
- Clear and effective verbal written communication skills.
- Ability to operate phone systems and office equipment efficiently.
Benefits of Corporate Services, Inc.:
Outstanding compensation packages available, including bonuses and benefits as qualified; an excellent health insurance plan; generous paid time off benefits which begin accruing from your first day; paid holidays; regular employee outings; pre-tax cafeteria plan covering medical, dental, vision, and daycare; 401(k) with employer matching and more — all in a career with a financially stable, self-funded, debt-free, growing company offering excellent job stability, room for growth and advancement.
Further Benefits of Working for Corporate Services, Inc.:
- You can help local business grow
- You can support local economies
- You can help employees provide for themselves and their families
Further Job Details:
- Type: direct, full-time employee
- Duration: career
- Pay Rate: Starting pay rates are based on education level, industry experience, and work record of successes.
- Hours: Regularly scheduled days — Monday through Friday. Must be available for additional hours.
- Job Category: employment placement agencies; career opportunities
- Relevant Work Experience: Business-to-business relations in the staffing industry.
Please call our Rockford, IL, office at (815) 962-8367 for additional information on these exciting career opportunities!
Please be prepared to interview immediately and start immediately.
Corporate Services, Inc.
208 Kishwaukee St.
Rockford, IL 61104
Phone: (815) 962-8367
Corporate Services, Inc., the region's leading employment services agency since 1986, specializes in industrial contract employees, focusing on continually providing our customers the fastest and most accurate service, and giving our applicants the best chance of a suitable job. Corporate Services, Inc. has a multitude of strategies in place affording our customers superior service as well as availability, quick response time, flexibility, HR solutions, on-time delivery, proactive risk management and cost containment techniques. We continually update, improve, and expand upon these strategies with every new employment-related law and, of course, our own experiences. After 35 years in business, and expanding our territory with additional offices, we have shown solid growth utilizing the extensive knowledge gained from our dedication to providing our customers with the total workforce solution they need.
The Corporate Services, Inc. team is built upon the ideals that two of the most important ingredients to our success are the specialists hired to service our clients and the technology they use to efficiently and effectively make those key employee-company matches. Please contact us to further explore the career opportunities within.
Corporate Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.