Production Supervisors (Lake Geneva, WI)
Pay: up to $20.00/hour
Shift: 2nd shift
Office location: Lake Geneva, WI
Office phone: (262) 248-8900
Reference Number: 61864
Posted: March 12, 2021Apply Online Return to Job Listings
Corporate Services, Inc. has immediate job openings in Burlington, WI for production supervisors on first shift. Current openings are paying $18-20.00/hour depending on experience along with the potential to earn overtime. This is a great opportunity to start with a great, well-established company as our customer is open to hiring the right candidates. Please call our Lake Geneva office for more information at (262) 248-8900 or apply online today!
The primary focus of this role is to organize, monitor, manage and control all production operations while meeting or exceeding daily production standards and departmental goals, maximize production by minimizing downtime through proactive troubleshooting, anticipating material needs, and motivating the production lines to exceed daily production goals. The majority of a production supervisor's time is spent on the production floor.
Primary responsibilities include, but may not be limited to:
- Ensure the efficient and precise startup of production areas each morning or the hand-off between 1st and 2nd shifts.
- Set daily expectations for production lines and hold people accountable to these production expectations.
- Inspect what is expected on a regular basis through each shift.
- Oversee overall production on all lines ensuring that each production area is achieving their expected throughput on an hourly basis.
- Anticipating need and on-the-spot troubleshooting and problem solving to create efficiencies is required.
- Assess current staffing needs and make appropriate real-time decisions by ensuring the production lines have the right number of folks. Ensure staff is sent home if they are not required. Adjusting to production changes and having the ability to adapt to change to optimize efficiency is critical.
- In addition to holding production lines accountable to daily production results, ensure that all production employees adhere to all company policies, procedures and GMPs.
- Ensure that all Food Safety & Quality Policies as well as all Employee Safety Policies are being adhered to.
- Provide real-time, critical performance feedback to all employees paired with coaching and guiding for improvement opportunities including documented verbal/written warnings in partnership with the HR Manager.
- Assist in providing feedback for probationary reviews and annual performance reviews for production employees on a regular basis.
- Produce daily production work orders.
- Provide initial new employee production training and on-going production training of production employees through cross-training, mentoring, and coaching.
- And other tasks as necessary.
Benefits of Corporate Services, Inc:
- Exclusive access to the job you want
- As an employment agency, Corporate Services, Inc. has access to companies all over the area who do not do their own internal hiring — in other words, we are here to help you get a job at great companies you cannot get into on your own.
- Apply for endless positions at one place
- We understand it can sometimes be difficult to track down who is hiring for those outstanding skills you have been working so hard to develop. We can take some of the frustration out the process because we know hundreds of companies and what they are looking for. We can help find which one is a good match for you, all from one convenient location (or several locations if you move a lot).
- We are a "temp-to-hire" agency
- One of our specialties is that we are a temp-to-hire agency. Companies like us because we have one of the lowest turn-around times for you to be qualified to be hired on as a full-fledged employee of our customer. Not all of our positions come with that option, but many of them do. This just means that, for the ones that do, you don't have to wait as long before you can get hired on by our customer.
- We're here to help you... as little or as much as you need it
- Let's face it — employment stuff is complicated. It's OK — we got you covered. The friendly and knowledgeable staff of Corporate Services, Inc. is available to you by phone ((262) 248-8900) from 5:00 am to 12:00 am (midnight) most days to answer any questions you may have before, during and after your employment with us. If you are more comfortable face-to-face, all our offices are open Monday - Friday from 8:00 am - 5:00 pm so stop in, we'd love to see you!
Further Benefits of Corporate Services, Inc:
- Steady weekly paychecks.
- An array of health insurance options to choose from
- No appointment necessary to apply.
- No immediate testing.
- Training may be available.
- Short processing period to discover for which position(s) you may best qualify.
- Access to reliable transportation.
* Candidates with partial requirements for these particular positions are still encouraged to apply for any similar positions we may offer.
Please come in any time between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday, to find out how easy it is to start working!
You do not need an appointment to apply but please be ready to interview or start work immediately.
Corporate Services, Inc.
719 Williams St.
Lake Geneva, WI 53147
Phone: (262) 248-8900
Corporate Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.