Assistant Controllers (Rockford, IL)
Shift: 1st shift
Office location: Rockford, IL
Office phone: (815) 962-8367
Reference Number: 61677
Posted: March 15, 2021Apply Online Return to Job Listings
Corporate Services, Inc. has an immediate job opening for career-minded individuals to work as an assistant controller in our Rockford office. This is an exciting opportunity to work for a stable, growing, debt-free company which features a weekly paycheck and an excellent benefits package in a rewarding field.
Corporate Services, Inc. also offers a pre-tax cafeteria plan covering medical, dental, vision, and daycare along with a generous paid time off benefit plan which starts accruing from day one, 401(k) with employer matching and so much more!
Please call our Rockford office for more information at (815) 962-8367 or apply online today!
We are looking to fill this position immediately so if you are interested in working for a stable, growing company in a rewarding field, don't wait, submit your resume today!
Duties for this exciting opportunity include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for the day-to-day financial operations including: general accounting, A/R, A/P, cash receipts, general ledger, etc.
- Prepare the company financial statements
- Bank Reconciliations, Balance Sheet Reconciliations, Financial Analysis
- Ongoing analysis and reporting of financial and operational results
- Preparing documentation for tax purposes
- Improve and Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures
- Lead financial administration, planning and budgeting
- Identify areas of cost control, revenue and margin generation to help improve bottom line performance
- Develop and communicate key business performance metrics to upper management
- Various ongoing and special ad-hoc operational and accounting/finance project
- Assist in planning and forecasting the cash management functions
- Negotiating vendor contracts
- Highly confident reports including executive pay and other payrolls.
Ideal candidates will possess the following accounting-related qualifications:
- Five years or more minimum professional accounting management experience
- Manufacturing experience is preferred
- Advanced proficiency in spreadsheet software programs
- Experience with Connected software
- Ability to analyze financial data and prepare meaningful financial reports and statements
- Passion for business and business planning
- Supervisory experience within accounting
Ideal Candidate will possess:
- Business-to-business sales background.
- Knowledge of labor and employment law.
- A track record of success.
- A self-starting, motivated, driven-to-excel attitude.
- Proficiency in organizing and attention to detail.
- The ability to follow a schedule and meet deadlines.
- A solid work ethic, great interpersonal skills and the ability to learn quickly.
- The ability to work independently as well as within a team.
* Candidates with partial requirements for these particular positions are still encouraged to apply for any similar positions we may offer.
- Clear and effective verbal written communication skills.
- Ability to operate phone systems and office equipment efficiently.
Benefits of Corporate Services, Inc.:
Outstanding compensation packages available, including bonuses and benefits as qualified; an excellent health insurance plan; generous paid time off benefits which begin accruing from your first day; paid holidays; regular employee outings; pre-tax cafeteria plan covering medical, dental, vision, and daycare; 401(k) with employer matching and more — all in a career with a financially stable, self-funded, debt-free, growing company offering excellent job stability, room for growth and advancement.
Further Benefits of Working for Corporate Services, Inc.:
- You can help local business grow
- You can support local economies
- You can help employees provide for themselves and their families
Further Job Details:
- Type: direct, full-time employee
- Duration: career
- Pay Rate: Starting pay rates are based on education level, industry experience, and work record of successes.
- Hours: Regularly scheduled days — Monday through Friday. Must be available for additional hours.
- Job Category: employment placement agencies; career opportunities
- Relevant Work Experience: Business-to-business relations in the staffing industry.
Please call our Rockford, IL, office at (815) 962-8367 for additional information on these exciting career opportunities!
Please be prepared to interview immediately and start immediately.
Corporate Services, Inc.
208 Kishwaukee St.
Rockford, IL 61104
Phone: (815) 962-8367
Corporate Services, Inc., the region's leading employment services agency since 1986, specializes in industrial contract employees, focusing on continually providing our customers the fastest and most accurate service, and giving our applicants the best chance of a suitable job. Corporate Services, Inc. has a multitude of strategies in place affording our customers superior service as well as availability, quick response time, flexibility, HR solutions, on-time delivery, proactive risk management and cost containment techniques. We continually update, improve, and expand upon these strategies with every new employment-related law and, of course, our own experiences. After 34 years in business, and expanding our territory with additional offices, we have shown solid growth utilizing the extensive knowledge gained from our dedication to providing our customers with the total workforce solution they need.
The Corporate Services, Inc. team is built upon the ideals that two of the most important ingredients to our success are the specialists hired to service our clients and the technology they use to efficiently and effectively make those key employee-company matches. Please contact us to further explore the career opportunities within.
Corporate Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.