Maintenance Technicians (Lake Geneva, WI)
Pay: up to $25.00/hour
Shift: 1st shift
Category: Skilled Trades
Office location: Lake Geneva, WI
Office phone: (262) 248-8900
Reference Number: 56725
Posted: June 4, 2019Apply Online Submit Résumé Return to Job Listings
Corporate Services, Inc. has immediate job openings in Delavan, WI for maintenance technicians with the potential to earn up to $25.00/hour depending on experience. Current openings are on first shift so please call our Lake Geneva office at (262) 248-8900 or apply online today!
Maintenance technician are responsible for performing highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain production and facility equipment according to safety, predictive and productive maintenance systems and processes to support the achievement of the site???s business goals and objectives.
Essential Functions of this position:
- Perform highly diversified duties to install and maintain production machines and the plant facility???s equipment.
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service.
- Perform simple machinist duties and responsibilities to better understand all manufacturing machinery.
- Perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, fabrication, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production machines.
- Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments.
- Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment and plant facilities.
- Perform plumbing maintenance and carpentry functions as needed.
- Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment in performing duties.
- Detect faulty operations, defective material and report those and any unusual situations to proper supervision.
- Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
- Other duties as assigned.
Benefits of Corporate Services, Inc:
- Exclusive access to the job you want
- As an employment agency, Corporate Services, Inc. has access to companies all over the area who do not do their own internal hiring — in other words, we are here to help you get a job at great companies you cannot get into on your own.
- Apply for endless positions at one place
- We understand it can sometimes be difficult to track down who is hiring for those outstanding skills you have been working so hard to develop. We can take some of the frustration out the process because we know hundreds of companies and what they are looking for. We can help find which one is a good match for you, all from one convenient location (or several locations if you move a lot).
- We are a "temp-to-hire" agency
- One of our specialties it that we are a temp-to-hire agency. Companies like us be cause we have one of the lowest turn-around times for you to be qualified to be hired on as a full-fledged employee of our customer. Not all of our positions come with that option, but many of them do. This just means that, for the ones that do, you don't have to wait as long before you can get hired on by our customer.
- We're here to help you... as little or as much as you need it
- Let's face it — employment stuff is complicated. It's OK — we got you covered. The friendly and knowledgeable staff of Corporate Services, Inc. is available to you by phone ((262) 248-8900) from 5:00 am to 12:00 am (midnight) most days to answer any questions you may have before, during and after your employment with us. If you are more comfortable face-to-face, all our offices are open Monday - Friday from 8:00 am - 5:00 pm so stop in, we'd love to see you!
Further Benefits of Corporate Services, Inc:
- Steady weekly paychecks.
- An array of health insurance options to choose from
- No appointment necessary to apply.
- No immediate testing.
- Training may be available.
- Short processing period to discover for which position(s) you may best qualify.
- Access to reliable transportation.
* Candidates with partial requirements for these particular positions are still encouraged to apply for any similar positions we may offer.
Please come in any time between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday, to find out how easy it is to start working!
You do not need an appointment to apply but please be ready to interview or start work immediately.
Corporate Services, Inc.
719 Williams St.
Lake Geneva, WI 53147
Phone: (262) 248-8900
Corporate Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.