Staffing Professionals (River Falls, WI)
Category: Customer Service
Office location: River Falls, WI
Office phone: (715) 426-5338
Posted: April 10, 2019Start Your 20-Second Application Here
Corporate Services, Inc. is hiring for our River Falls, WI office. Staffing professionals are responsible for fulfilling the staffing needs of our customers. In exchange, you can receive a weekly paycheck from a growing stable company; an amazing health insurance plan; paid time off for vacations, sick time and holidays which you can begin accruing from day one; a cafeteria plan; 401(k) with generous employer matching and so much more!
Here are some of the other things key to your success:
- Advertise job openings across multiple channels
- Coordinate with department managers and team leaders to identify current and future hiring needs
- Attend job fairs and organize in-house recruitment events
- Manage candidates' information (e.g. resumes and contact details) in our Applicant Tracking System
- Conduct pre-employment screening, like getting references and performing background checks
- Prepare weekly hiring status reports
- Ensure proper on boarding for new hires
Ideal applicants would have staffing industry experience but candidates with similar work experiences in various sales or customer services positions have been successful in the role too. If this describes you, please don't hesitate to jump on this excellent opportunity and call Corporate Services today!
Please submit résumé with reference number 26314 in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (715) 426-5338 for more information.
Ideal Candidate will possess:
- Business-to-business sales background.
- Knowledge of labor and employment law.
- A track record of success.
- A self-starting, motivated, driven-to-excel attitude.
- Proficiency in organizing and attention to detail.
- The ability to follow a schedule and meet deadlines.
- A solid work ethic, great interpersonal skills and the ability to learn quickly.
- The ability to work independently as well as within a team.
- Clear and effective verbal written communication skills.
- Ability to operate phone systems and office equipment efficiently.
Outstanding compensation packages available, including bonuses and benefits as qualified, including health insurance, paid time off for vacations/sick time, paid holidays, regular employee outings, cafeteria plan, 401(k) with employer matching and more — all in a career with a financially stable, self-funded, debt-free, growing company offering excellent job stability, room for growth and advancement.
Further Job Details:
- Type: direct, full-time employee
- Duration: career
- Pay Rate: Starting pay rates are based on education level, industry experience, and work record of successes.
- Hours: Regularly scheduled days — Monday through Friday. Must be available for additional hours.
- Job Category: employment placement agencies; career opportunities
- Relevant Work Experience: Business-to-business relations in the staffing industry.
Please submit your résumé to be considered for this excellent career opportunity. Please call our River Falls, WI, office at (715) 426-5338 for additional information on these exciting career opportunities!
Please be prepared to interview immediately and start immediately.
Corporate Services, Inc.
710 North Main St.
River Falls, WI 54022
Phone: (715) 426-5338
Corporate Services, Inc., the region's leading employment services agency since 1986, specializes in industrial contract employees, focusing on continually providing our customers the fastest and most accurate service, and giving our applicants the best chance of a suitable job. Corporate Services, Inc. has a multitude of strategies in place affording our customers superior service as well as availability, quick response time, flexibility, HR solutions, on-time delivery, proactive risk management and cost containment techniques. We continually update, improve, and expand upon these strategies with every new employment-related law and, of course, our own experiences. After 32 years in business, and expanding our territory with additional offices, we have shown solid growth utilizing the extensive knowledge gained from our dedication to providing our customers with the total workforce solution they need.
The Corporate Services, Inc. team is built upon the ideals that two of the most important ingredients to our success are the specialists hired to service our clients and the technology they use to efficiently and effectively make those key employee-company matches. Please contact us to further explore the career opportunities within.
Corporate Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.