Now Hiring Maintenance Managers in Aurora, IL
Pay: up to $75,000.00/year
Shift: 1st shift
Location: Aurora, IL
Office location: Aurora, IL
Office phone: (630) 859-8367
Reference Number: 65628
Posted: November 13, 2023Apply Online Quick Apply Submit Résumé Return to Job Listings
Corporate Services, Inc. has immediate job openings in Aurora, IL for maintenance managers on first shift. Current openings pay $60,000-$75,000/year. This is a great opportunity to start with a great company as our customer is open to hiring the right candidates. Please call our Aurora office for more information at (630) 859-8367 or apply online today!
Primary responsibilities include, but may not be limited to:
- Ensure that high standards of safety are developed, met, and maintained at each facility.
- Ensure that the facility and grounds are maintained in accordance with relevant regulations, agency standards, and fiscal considerations.
- Develop, implement and review regularly site-specific maintenance logs for each facility.
- Conduct quarterly maintenance inspections. Provide a summary of recommendations and relevant programs to the Plant Manager.
- Evaluate long-term needs in relation to key projects and property improvements and develop a five-year plan outlining it in cooperation with relevant managers.
- Coordinate, arrange, and supervise or provide for the completion of corrective and preventative maintenance in accordance with operating procedures, practices, and financial consideration.
- Equipment maintenance
- Establish procedures and contacts to ensure timely repairs of equipment requiring minor repairs on a frequent basis.
- Secure major equipment bids and recommends purchase when replacement or new equipment is required.
- Safety and Maintenance training — May arrange for or provide training for personnel as it relates to the safety and maintenance needs of the facility or specific equipment, i.e.: effective utilization of the maintenance logs, completion of routine maintenance specific to the facility, equipment operations, fire safety.
- May attend training programs relevant to the duties and responsibilities of this position.
- Perform special projects as assigned.
Ideal candidates will have:
- Bachelor's degree in a related discipline, mechanical or electrical engineering preferred.
- Five years of manufacturing maintenance experience in all phases of building maintenance.
- Three years of proven supervisory/managerial experience utilizing a combination of technical, managerial and financial expertise.
- Two years' experience in estimating maintenance and repair costs.
- Knowledge of OSHA and EPA regulations relative to plant operation and maintenance.
- PC proficient using MS Office products.
- Experience with a quality system (ISO experience preferred) and fiscal responsibilities.
Benefits of Corporate Services, Inc:
- Exclusive access to the job you want
- As an employment agency, Corporate Services, Inc. has access to companies all over the area who do not do their own internal hiring — in other words, we are here to help you get a job at great companies you cannot get into on your own.
- Apply for endless positions at one place
- We understand it can sometimes be difficult to track down who is hiring for those outstanding skills you have been working so hard to develop. We can take some of the frustration out the process because we know hundreds of companies and what they are looking for. We can help find which one is a good match for you, all from one convenient location (or several locations if you move a lot).
- We are a "temp-to-hire" agency
- One of our specialties is that we are a temp-to-hire agency. Companies like us because we have the lowest turn-around time for you to be qualified to be hired on as a full-fledged employee of our customer. Not all of our positions come with that option, but many of them do. This just means that, for the ones that do, you don't have to wait as long before you can get hired on by our customer.
- We're here to help you... as little or as much as you need it
- Let's face it — employment stuff is complicated. It's OK — we got you covered. The friendly and knowledgeable staff of Corporate Services, Inc. is available to you by phone ((630) 859-8367) from 7:00 am to 5:00 pm most days to answer any questions you may have before, during and after your employment with us. If you are more comfortable face-to-face, all our offices are open Monday - Friday from 8:00 am - 5:00 pm so stop in, we'd love to see you!
Further Benefits of Corporate Services, Inc:
- Steady weekly paychecks.
- An array of health insurance options to choose from
- No appointment necessary to apply.
- No immediate testing.
- Training is available.
- Short processing period to discover for which position(s) you may best qualify.
* Candidates with partial requirements for these particular positions are still encouraged to apply for any similar positions we may offer.
Please come in any time between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday, to find out how easy it is to start working!
You do not need an appointment to apply but please be ready to interview or start work immediately.
Corporate Services, Inc.
105 North Main Street
Montgomery, IL 60538
Phone: (630) 859-8367
Corporate Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.