Now Hiring Mig Welders in West Bend, WI
Pay: up to $20.00/hour
Shift: 1st shift
Location: West Bend, WI
Office location: West Bend, WI
Office phone: (262) 334-1100
Reference Number: 66603
Posted: March 15, 2023Apply Online Submit Résumé Return to Job Listings
Corporate Services, Inc. has immediate job openings in West Bend, WI for mig welders on first shift. Current openings are paying $18-20.00/hour. This is a great opportunity to get started at a great company as our customer is open to hiring the right candidates. Please call our West Bend office for more information at (262) 334-1100 or apply online today!
Under close supervision, this position is responsible for operating welding equipment to build high quality parts, subassemblies, and finished product in a manufacturing environment. Weldments vary in type, size, and construction
Primary responsibilities include, but may not be limited to,
- Operates robotic welding equipment, loads and unloads parts, checks quality of welds, and does basic troubleshooting.
- Operates manual or semi-automatic welding equipment with MIG, holds torch at proper angle to metal and guides along weld joint.
- Produces parts per part print and labor standards to achieve production goals.
- Observes robot operation to detect defects or machine malfunction and reports issues that may fall outside of product specifications.
- Operates saws, ironworker, and drill presses.
- Tack-weld parts in preparation for final welding.
- Chips or grinds off burrs, sharp edges, excess weld, slag, or spatter using hand or bench grinders as well as other power tools.
- Positions and clamps together components of fabricated metal products preparatory to welding.
- Uses inspection devices as necessary to inspect parts and verify that the part is to print as required.
- Maintains a clean, organized work area to support personal and environment safety goals, and accomplish quality production.
- Follows safety regulations and observes environment to ensure safe working conditions are present and corrects issues that need attention.
- other tasks as required.
Please use reference number 66603 when you call our West Bend office at (262) 334-1100 or click here for directions.
Benefits of Corporate Services, Inc:
- Exclusive access to the job you want
- As an employment agency, Corporate Services, Inc. has access to companies all over the area who do not do their own internal hiring — in other words, we are here to help you get a job at great companies you cannot get into on your own.
- Apply for endless positions at one place
- We understand it can sometimes be difficult to track down who is hiring for those outstanding skills you have been working so hard to develop. We can take some of the frustration out the process because we know hundreds of companies and what they are looking for. We can help find which one is a good match for you, all from one convenient location (or several locations if you move a lot).
- We are a "temp-to-hire" agency
- One of our specialties is that we are a temp-to-hire agency. Companies like us because we have the lowest turn-around time for you to be qualified to be hired on as a full-fledged employee of our customer. Not all of our positions come with that option, but many of them do. This just means that, for the ones that do, you don't have to wait as long before you can get hired on by our customer.
- We're here to help you... as little or as much as you need it
- Let's face it — employment stuff is complicated. It's OK — we got you covered. The friendly and knowledgeable staff of Corporate Services, Inc. is available to you by phone ((262) 334-1100) from 7:00 am to 5:00 pm most days to answer any questions you may have before, during and after your employment with us. If you are more comfortable face-to-face, all our offices are open Monday - Friday from 8:00 am - 5:00 pm so stop in, we'd love to see you!
Further Benefits of Corporate Services, Inc:
- Steady weekly paychecks.
- An array of health insurance options to choose from
- No appointment necessary to apply.
- No immediate testing.
- Training is available.
- Short processing period to discover for which position(s) you may best qualify.
* Candidates with partial requirements for these particular positions are still encouraged to apply for any similar positions we may offer.
Please come in any time between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday, to find out how easy it is to start working!
You do not need an appointment to apply but please be ready to interview or start work immediately.
Corporate Services, Inc.
120 North Main Street
West Bend, WI 53095
Phone: (262) 334-1100
Corporate Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.