Now Hiring Welder in Beloit, WI
Pay: up to $19.00/hour
Shift: 1st shift
Location: Beloit, WI
Office location: Janesville, WI
Office phone: (608) 756-1400
Reference Number: 66303
Posted: March 1, 2023Apply Online Submit Résumé Return to Job Listings
Corporate Services, Inc. has immediate job openings in Beloit, WI for welders on first shift. Current openings pay $19.00/hour. This is a great opportunity to start with a great company as our customer is open to hiring the right candidates. Please call our Janesville office for more information at (608) 756-1400 or apply online today!
Primary responsibilities include, but may not be limited to, a variety of welding, brazing, and cutting using gas and electric welding equipment. Performs a variety of welding, brazing, and cutting using gas and electric welding equipment:
- Weld metal parts together, as specified by layout, diagram, work order or verbal instructions, using equipment which introduces shield of inert gas or noncombustible gas, such as helium, argon, carbon dioxide, or nitrogen, around electric arc between electrode and work piece to prevent oxidation.
- Select and installs gas orifice and threads consumable wire electrode through portable welding gun. Connects hose from specified gas tank to gun. Turn knobs to select gas pressure, electric current, and speed of electrode wire feed.
- Connect cables from welding unit to work piece and electrode holder. Strikes arc and manually guides electrode tip along weld line.
- Welds with non-consumable tungsten electrode equipped with automatic filler wire feed, or applies filler rod by hand.
- Clean or degrease work pieces, using wire brush, portable grinder or chemical bath.
- Repair broken or cracked parts, fills holes or makes equipment weld repairs.
- Position and clamp together components of fabricated metal parts preparatory to welding, and aligns as required.
- Examine work pieces and measure dimensions for conformance to specifications, using tape, rule or square. -All other duties as assigned
Ideal candidates will have one year of TIG welding experience with stainless steel.
Please use reference number 66303 when you call our Janesville office at (608) 756-1400 or click here for directions.
Benefits of Corporate Services, Inc:
- Exclusive access to the job you want
- As an employment agency, Corporate Services, Inc. has access to companies all over the area who do not do their own internal hiring — in other words, we are here to help you get a job at great companies you cannot get into on your own.
- Apply for endless positions at one place
- We understand it can sometimes be difficult to track down who is hiring for those outstanding skills you have been working so hard to develop. We can take some of the frustration out the process because we know hundreds of companies and what they are looking for. We can help find which one is a good match for you, all from one convenient location (or several locations if you move a lot).
- We are a "temp-to-hire" agency
- One of our specialties is that we are a temp-to-hire agency. Companies like us because we have the lowest turn-around time for you to be qualified to be hired on as a full-fledged employee of our customer. Not all of our positions come with that option, but many of them do. This just means that, for the ones that do, you don't have to wait as long before you can get hired on by our customer.
- We're here to help you... as little or as much as you need it
- Let's face it — employment stuff is complicated. It's OK — we got you covered. The friendly and knowledgeable staff of Corporate Services, Inc. is available to you by phone ((608) 756-1400) from 7:00 am to 5:00 pm most days to answer any questions you may have before, during and after your employment with us. If you are more comfortable face-to-face, all our offices are open Monday - Friday from 8:00 am - 5:00 pm so stop in, we'd love to see you!
Further Benefits of Corporate Services, Inc:
- Steady weekly paychecks.
- An array of health insurance options to choose from
- No appointment necessary to apply.
- No immediate testing.
- Training is available.
- Short processing period to discover for which position(s) you may best qualify.
* Candidates with partial requirements for these particular positions are still encouraged to apply for any similar positions we may offer.
Please come in any time between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday, to find out how easy it is to start working!
You do not need an appointment to apply but please be ready to interview or start work immediately.
Corporate Services, Inc.
2919 North Lexington Drive
Janesville, WI 53545
Phone: (608) 756-1400
Corporate Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.