Now Hiring Human Resources Generalist in Rockford, IL
Shift: 1st shift
Location: Rockford, IL
Category: Human Resources
Office location: Rockford, IL
Office phone: (815) 962-8367
Reference Number: 66090
Posted: November 15, 2022Apply Online Submit Résumé Return to Job Listings
Corporate Services, Inc. is hiring a Human Resources Generalist for our corporate office in Rockford, IL. This is a full-time, direct-hire position offering a weekly paycheck from a growing, stable company; an amazing health insurance plan; paid time off for vacations, sick time and holidays which begin accruing from day one; a cafeteria plan; 401(k) with generous employer matching and so much more! Please call our Rockford office at (815) 962-8367 or apply online today!
The Human Resources Generalist is responsible for assisting with the administration of the day-to-day operations of human resources functions and duties. These duties include, but may not limited to:
- Grow social media presence and increase foot traffic in the branch offices by posting jobs and other content across multiple sites.
- Recruitment sourcing and talent acquisition
- Administer a weekly audit and compilation of accurate WOTC documentation from all branch locations.
- Processes E-Verify on new hires in timely manner.
- Review employment eligibility and follow up with appropriate parties to ensure completion.
- Assist human resources manager with managing both unemployment and workers' compensation claims.
Benefits of Corporate Services, Inc.:
Outstanding compensation packages available, including bonuses and benefits as qualified; an excellent health insurance plan; generous paid time off benefits which begin accruing from your first day; paid holidays; regular employee outings; pre-tax cafeteria plan covering medical, dental, vision, and daycare; 401(k) with employer matching and more — all in a career with a financially stable, self-funded, debt-free, growing company offering excellent job stability, room for growth and advancement.
Ideal Candidate will possess:
- Business-to-business sales background.
- Knowledge of labor and employment law.
- A track record of success.
- A self-starting, motivated, driven-to-excel attitude.
- Proficiency in organizing and attention to detail.
- The ability to follow a schedule and meet deadlines.
- A solid work ethic, great interpersonal skills and the ability to learn quickly.
- The ability to work independently as well as within a team.
* Candidates with partial requirements for these particular positions are still encouraged to apply for any similar positions we may offer.
- Clear and effective verbal written communication skills.
- Ability to operate phone systems and office equipment efficiently.
Further Benefits of Working for Corporate Services, Inc.:
- You can help local business grow
- You can support local economies
- You can help employees provide for themselves and their families
Further Job Details:
- Type: direct, full-time employee
- Duration: career
- Pay Rate: Starting pay rates are based on education level, industry experience, and work record of successes.
- Hours: Regularly scheduled days — Monday through Friday. Must be available for additional hours.
- Job Category: employment placement agencies; career opportunities
- Relevant Work Experience: Business-to-business relations in the staffing industry.
Please call our Rockford, IL, office at (815) 962-8367 for additional information on these exciting career opportunities!
Please be prepared to interview immediately and start immediately.
Corporate Services, Inc.
208 Kishwaukee Street
Rockford, IL 61104
Phone: (815) 962-8367
About Corporate Services, Inc.
Corporate Services, Inc., the region's leading employment services agency since 1986, specializes in industrial contract employees, focusing on continually providing our customers the fastest and most accurate service, and giving our applicants the best chance of a suitable job. Corporate Services, Inc. has a multitude of strategies in place affording our customers superior service as well as availability, quick response time, flexibility, HR solutions, on-time delivery, proactive risk management and cost containment techniques. We continually update, improve, and expand upon these strategies with every new employment-related law and, of course, our own experiences. After 36 years in business, and expanding our territory with additional offices, we have shown solid growth utilizing the extensive knowledge gained from our dedication to providing our customers with the total workforce solution they need.
The Corporate Services, Inc. team is built upon the ideals that two of the most important ingredients to our success are the specialists hired to service our clients and the technology they use to efficiently and effectively make those key employee-company matches. Please contact us to further explore the career opportunities within.
Corporate Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.