Now Hiring Rotational Molding Operators in Darien, WI
Pay: up to $21.00/hour
Shift: 3rd shift
Location: Darien, WI
Office location: Lake Geneva, WI
Office phone: (262) 248-8900
Reference Number: 65659
Posted: September 27, 2022Apply Online Submit Résumé Return to Job Listings
Corporate Services, Inc. has immediate job openings in Darien, WI for machine operators on third shift. Current openings pay $19-21.00/hour. Candidates with previous machine operating experience preferred but not required. This is a great opportunity to start with a great company as our customer is open to hiring the right candidates. Please call our Lake Geneva office for more information at (262) 248-8900 or apply online today!
Candidates will train on first shift and then move to third shift.
Primary responsibilities include, but may not be limited to:
- Set-up and operate state of the art rotational molding equipment
- Accurately measure and dispense raw material
- Operate Jib Crane, and various pneumatic and hand tools
- Perform minor maintenance on Rotational Molding equipment and ensure their proper function
- Perform operations within published productivity standards in an on-demand and fast-paced environment
- Use established systems effectively to report productivity
- Recommend measures to improve production methods, equipment performance, and quality of product
- Suggest changes in working environment and use of equipment to increase efficiency of work cell, department, and work crew
- Ensure that all customer expectations are met
- Follow all required safety regulations
- Other duties as necessary
Benefits of Corporate Services, Inc:
- Exclusive access to the job you want
- As an employment agency, Corporate Services, Inc. has access to companies all over the area who do not do their own internal hiring — in other words, we are here to help you get a job at great companies you cannot get into on your own.
- Apply for endless positions at one place
- We understand it can sometimes be difficult to track down who is hiring for those outstanding skills you have been working so hard to develop. We can take some of the frustration out the process because we know hundreds of companies and what they are looking for. We can help find which one is a good match for you, all from one convenient location (or several locations if you move a lot).
- We are a "temp-to-hire" agency
- One of our specialties is that we are a temp-to-hire agency. Companies like us because we have the lowest turn-around time for you to be qualified to be hired on as a full-fledged employee of our customer. Not all of our positions come with that option, but many of them do. This just means that, for the ones that do, you don't have to wait as long before you can get hired on by our customer.
- We're here to help you... as little or as much as you need it
- Let's face it — employment stuff is complicated. It's OK — we got you covered. The friendly and knowledgeable staff of Corporate Services, Inc. is available to you by phone ((262) 248-8900) from 7:00 am to 5:00 pm most days to answer any questions you may have before, during and after your employment with us. If you are more comfortable face-to-face, all our offices are open Monday - Friday from 8:00 am - 5:00 pm so stop in, we'd love to see you!
Further Benefits of Corporate Services, Inc:
- Steady weekly paychecks.
- An array of health insurance options to choose from
- No appointment necessary to apply.
- No immediate testing.
- Training is available.
- Short processing period to discover for which position(s) you may best qualify.
* Candidates with partial requirements for these particular positions are still encouraged to apply for any similar positions we may offer.
Please come in any time between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday, to find out how easy it is to start working!
You do not need an appointment to apply but please be ready to interview or start work immediately.
Corporate Services, Inc.
719 Williams Street
Lake Geneva, WI 53147
Phone: (262) 248-8900
Corporate Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.