Now Hiring Regional Staffing Managers in Hastings, MN
Shift: 1st shift
Location: Hastings, MN
Office location: Hastings, MN
Office phone: (651) 437-6700
Reference Number: 65306
Posted: August 15, 2022Apply Online Submit Résumé Return to Job Listings
Corporate Services, Inc. has immediate job openings out of Hastings, MN for regional staffing managers covering Wisconsin and Minnesota. This is a full-time, direct-hire position offering a weekly paycheck from a growing, stable company; an amazing health insurance plan; paid time off for vacations, sick time and holidays which begin accruing from day one; a Section 125 cafeteria plan; 401(k) with generous employer matching and so much more! Please call our corporate office in Rockford, IL at (815) 962-8367 or apply online today!
The ideal candidate is a natural, results-oriented self-starter, curious, and motivated by directing and finding efficiencies in delivering the best candidates for each customer. A great manager grasps the importance that great placements help all parties involved. Salary is dependent on experience and a generous commission structure may be available.
Responsibilities include, but may not be limited to:
- Maintaining profitability in each of several branches through new business development, cost containment, and growth from established clients
- Set, delegate, meet, and achieve all metrics for division operations including sales, recruiting, fulfillment, and payroll
- Recruiting and managing branch managers from hiring up to termination of employment
- Establish and maintain good public relations and networking within the communities served to develop new business
Ideal candidates will have at least a Bachelor's degree or equivalent staffing industry experience at a regional level but applicants with similar work experiences in various B2B sales or management positions have been successful in the role too.
Benefits of Corporate Services, Inc.:
Outstanding compensation packages available, including bonuses and benefits as qualified; an excellent health insurance plan; generous paid time off benefits which begin accruing from your first day; paid holidays; regular employee outings; pre-tax cafeteria plan covering medical, dental, vision, and daycare; 401(k) with employer matching and more — all in a career with a financially stable, self-funded, debt-free, growing company offering excellent job stability, room for growth and advancement.
Ideal Candidate will possess:
- Business-to-business sales background.
- Knowledge of labor and employment law.
- A track record of success.
- A self-starting, motivated, driven-to-excel attitude.
- Proficiency in organizing and attention to detail.
- The ability to follow a schedule and meet deadlines.
- A solid work ethic, great interpersonal skills and the ability to learn quickly.
- The ability to work independently as well as within a team.
* Candidates with partial requirements for these particular positions are still encouraged to apply for any similar positions we may offer.
- Clear and effective verbal written communication skills.
- Ability to operate phone systems and office equipment efficiently.
Further Benefits of Working for Corporate Services, Inc.:
- You can help local business grow
- You can support local economies
- You can help employees provide for themselves and their families
Further Job Details:
- Type: direct, full-time employee
- Duration: career
- Pay Rate: Starting pay rates are based on education level, industry experience, and work record of successes.
- Hours: Regularly scheduled days — Monday through Friday. Must be available for additional hours.
- Job Category: employment placement agencies; career opportunities
- Relevant Work Experience: Business-to-business relations in the staffing industry.
Please call our Hastings, MN, office at (651) 437-6700 for additional information on these exciting career opportunities!
Please be prepared to interview immediately and start immediately.
Corporate Services, Inc.
1308 Vermillion Street
Hastings, MN 55033
Phone: (651) 437-6700
About Corporate Services, Inc.
Corporate Services, Inc., the region's leading employment services agency since 1986, specializes in industrial contract employees, focusing on continually providing our customers the fastest and most accurate service, and giving our applicants the best chance of a suitable job. Corporate Services, Inc. has a multitude of strategies in place affording our customers superior service as well as availability, quick response time, flexibility, HR solutions, on-time delivery, proactive risk management and cost containment techniques. We continually update, improve, and expand upon these strategies with every new employment-related law and, of course, our own experiences. After 36 years in business, and expanding our territory with additional offices, we have shown solid growth utilizing the extensive knowledge gained from our dedication to providing our customers with the total workforce solution they need.
The Corporate Services, Inc. team is built upon the ideals that two of the most important ingredients to our success are the specialists hired to service our clients and the technology they use to efficiently and effectively make those key employee-company matches. Please contact us to further explore the career opportunities within.
Corporate Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.