Now Hiring CNC Setup Machine Operators in West Bend, WI
Pay: up to $17.00/hour
Shift: 2nd shift
Location: West Bend, WI
Office location: West Bend, WI
Office phone: (262) 334-1100
Reference Number: 64511
Posted: June 16, 2022Apply Online Submit Résumé Return to Job Listings
Corporate Services, Inc. has immediate job openings in West Bend, WI for CNC machine operators on second shift. Setup experience is preferred. Current openings are paying $15-17.00/hour or more depending on experience. This is a great opportunity to get started at a great company as our customer is open to hiring the right candidates. Please call our West Bend office for more information at (262) 334-1100 or apply online today!
Primary responsibilities include, but may not be limited to:
- Plans machining by studying work orders, blueprints, engineering plans, materials, specifications, orthographic drawings, reference planes, locations of surfaces, and machining parameters; interpreting geometric dimensions and tolerances (GD&T).
- Plans stock inventory by checking stock to determine amount available; anticipating needed stock; placing and expediting orders for stock; verifying receipt of stock
- Programs mills and lathes by entering instructions, including zero and reference points; setting tool registers, offsets, compensation, and conditional switches; calculating requirements, including basic math, geometry, and trigonometry; proving part programs
- Sets-up mills and lathes by installing and adjusting three- and four-jaw chucks, tools, attachments, collets, bushings, cams, gears, stops, and stock pushers; indicating vices; tramming heads.
- Loads feed mechanism by lifting stock into position.
- Verifies settings by measuring positions, first-run part, and sample work pieces; adhering to international standards.
- Maintains specifications by observing drilling, grooving, and cutting, including turning, facing, knurling and thread chasing operations; taking measurements; detecting malfunctions; troubleshooting processes; adjusting and reprogramming controls; sharpening and replacing worn tools; adhering to quality assurance procedures and processes
- And other tasks as needed.
Further Benefits of Corporate Services, Inc:
- Steady weekly paychecks.
- An array of health insurance options to choose from
- No appointment necessary to apply.
- No immediate testing.
- Training may be available.
- Short processing period to discover for which position(s) you may best qualify.
Benefits of Corporate Services, Inc:
- Exclusive access to the job you want
- As an employment agency, Corporate Services, Inc. has access to companies all over the area who do not do their own internal hiring — in other words, we are here to help you get a job at great companies you cannot get into on your own.
- Apply for endless positions at one place
- We understand it can sometimes be difficult to track down who is hiring for those outstanding skills you have been working so hard to develop. We can take some of the frustration out the process because we know hundreds of companies and what they are looking for. We can help find which one is a good match for you, all from one convenient location (or several locations if you move a lot).
- We are a "temp-to-hire" agency
- One of our specialties is that we are a temp-to-hire agency. Companies like us because we have one of the lowest turn-around times for you to be qualified to be hired on as a full-fledged employee of our customer. Not all of our positions come with that option, but many of them do. This just means that, for the ones that do, you don't have to wait as long before you can get hired on by our customer.
- We're here to help you... as little or as much as you need it
- Let's face it — employment stuff is complicated. It's OK — we got you covered. The friendly and knowledgeable staff of Corporate Services, Inc. is available to you by phone ((262) 334-1100) from 7:00 am to 5:00 pm most days to answer any questions you may have before, during and after your employment with us. If you are more comfortable face-to-face, all our offices are open Monday - Friday from 8:00 am - 5:00 pm so stop in, we'd love to see you!
- Access to reliable transportation.
* Candidates with partial requirements for these particular positions are still encouraged to apply for any similar positions we may offer.
Please come in any time between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday, to find out how easy it is to start working!
You do not need an appointment to apply but please be ready to interview or start work immediately.
Corporate Services, Inc.
120 North Main Street
West Bend, WI 53095
Phone: (262) 334-1100
Corporate Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.