Material Handlers (Lake Geneva, WI)
Pay: up to $12.00/hour
Shift: 2nd shift
Office location: Lake Geneva, WI
Office phone: (262) 248-8900
Reference Number: 57665
Posted: September 17, 2019Apply Online Submit Résumé Return to Job Listings
Corporate Services, Inc. has immediate job openings in Twin Lakes, WI for material handlers on second shift earning up to $12.00/hour. Ideal candidates will have at least one year of stand-up forklift experience and be able to interpret tooling/part drawings so don't delay; this is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door of a great company. Please call our Lake Geneva office for more information at (262) 248-8900 or apply online today!
Primary duties include, but are not limited to, reading production schedule, customer order, work order, shipping order, or requisition to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed and then convey materials and items from receiving or production areas to storage or to other designated areas.
Further duties may include:
- Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color, or product code.
- Ensures tools are marked with proper identifying information prior to moving
- Opens bales, crates and other containers
- Operates Forklift to transport stored items from warehouse to plant or to pick up items from several locations for shipment
- Complete tooling duties as assigned (50% of the job responsibility)
- Be willing to perform other duties that maybe outside your normal work functions as directed by management
Benefits of Corporate Services, Inc:
- Exclusive access to the job you want
- As an employment agency, Corporate Services, Inc. has access to companies all over the area who do not do their own internal hiring — in other words, we are here to help you get a job at great companies you cannot get into on your own.
- Apply for endless positions at one place
- We understand it can sometimes be difficult to track down who is hiring for those outstanding skills you have been working so hard to develop. We can take some of the frustration out the process because we know hundreds of companies and what they are looking for. We can help find which one is a good match for you, all from one convenient location (or several locations if you move a lot).
- We are a "temp-to-hire" agency
- One of our specialties it that we are a temp-to-hire agency. Companies like us be cause we have one of the lowest turn-around times for you to be qualified to be hired on as a full-fledged employee of our customer. Not all of our positions come with that option, but many of them do. This just means that, for the ones that do, you don't have to wait as long before you can get hired on by our customer.
- We're here to help you... as little or as much as you need it
- Let's face it — employment stuff is complicated. It's OK — we got you covered. The friendly and knowledgeable staff of Corporate Services, Inc. is available to you by phone ((262) 248-8900) from 5:00 am to 12:00 am (midnight) most days to answer any questions you may have before, during and after your employment with us. If you are more comfortable face-to-face, all our offices are open Monday - Friday from 8:00 am - 5:00 pm so stop in, we'd love to see you!
Further Benefits of Corporate Services, Inc:
- Steady weekly paychecks.
- An array of health insurance options to choose from
- No appointment necessary to apply.
- No immediate testing.
- Training may be available.
- Short processing period to discover for which position(s) you may best qualify.
- Access to reliable transportation.
* Candidates with partial requirements for these particular positions are still encouraged to apply for any similar positions we may offer.
Please come in any time between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday, to find out how easy it is to start working!
You do not need an appointment to apply but please be ready to interview or start work immediately.
Corporate Services, Inc.
719 Williams St.
Lake Geneva, WI 53147
Phone: (262) 248-8900
Corporate Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.