Human Resources Generalist (Rockford, IL)
Shift: 1st shift
Category: Human Resources
Office location: Rockford, IL
Office phone: (815) 962-8367
Reference Number: 57749
Posted: October 3, 2019Apply Online Submit Résumé Return to Job Listings
Corporate Services, Inc. is hiring a human resources generalist (HR Generalist) for our corporate office in Rockford, IL. This is a full-time, direct-hire position offering a weekly paycheck from a growing, stable company; an amazing health insurance plan; paid time off for vacations, sick time and holidays which you can begin accruing from day one; a cafeteria plan; 401(k) with generous employer matching and so much more! Please call our Rockford office at (815) 962-8367 or apply online today!
The human resources generalist is responsible for assisting with the administration of the day-to-day operations of human resources functions and duties. These duties include, but may not limited to:
- Grow social media presence and increase foot traffic in the branch offices by posting jobs and other content across multiple sites.
- Administer a weekly audit and compilation of accurate WOTC documentation from all branch locations.
- Processes E-Verify on new hires in timely manner. Review employment eligibility and follow up with appropriate parties to ensure completion.
- Assist human resources manager with managing both unemployment and worker's compensation claims.
Ideal Candidate will possess:
- Business-to-business sales background.
- Knowledge of labor and employment law.
- A track record of success.
- A self-starting, motivated, driven-to-excel attitude.
- Proficiency in organizing and attention to detail.
- The ability to follow a schedule and meet deadlines.
- A solid work ethic, great interpersonal skills and the ability to learn quickly.
- The ability to work independently as well as within a team.
- Clear and effective verbal written communication skills.
- Ability to operate phone systems and office equipment efficiently.
Outstanding compensation packages available, including bonuses and benefits as qualified, including health insurance, paid time off for vacations/sick time, paid holidays, regular employee outings, cafeteria plan, 401(k) with employer matching and more — all in a career with a financially stable, self-funded, debt-free, growing company offering excellent job stability, room for growth and advancement.
Further Job Details:
- Type: direct, full-time employee
- Duration: career
- Pay Rate: Starting pay rates are based on education level, industry experience, and work record of successes.
- Hours: Regularly scheduled days — Monday through Friday. Must be available for additional hours.
- Job Category: employment placement agencies; career opportunities
- Relevant Work Experience: Business-to-business relations in the staffing industry.
Please respond in an e-mail with your résumé to be considered for this excellent career opportunity. Please call our Rockford, IL, office at (815) 962-8367 for additional information on these exciting career opportunities!
Please be prepared to interview immediately and start immediately.
Corporate Services, Inc.
208 Kishwaukee St.
Rockford, IL 61104
Phone: (815) 962-8367
Corporate Services, Inc., the region's leading employment services agency since 1986, specializes in industrial contract employees, focusing on continually providing our customers the fastest and most accurate service, and giving our applicants the best chance of a suitable job. Corporate Services, Inc. has a multitude of strategies in place affording our customers superior service as well as availability, quick response time, flexibility, HR solutions, on-time delivery, proactive risk management and cost containment techniques. We continually update, improve, and expand upon these strategies with every new employment-related law and, of course, our own experiences. After 33 years in business, and expanding our territory with additional offices, we have shown solid growth utilizing the extensive knowledge gained from our dedication to providing our customers with the total workforce solution they need.
The Corporate Services, Inc. team is built upon the ideals that two of the most important ingredients to our success are the specialists hired to service our clients and the technology they use to efficiently and effectively make those key employee-company matches. Please contact us to further explore the career opportunities within.
Corporate Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.